Long Term Care Insurance
Resources and Articles
Here are some helpful resources about Long Term Care:
Audio Interview with Meredith Pensack about Long Term Care Insurance
Articles by Meredith
- When Should I Get Long Term Care Insurance?
- Why Women Need Long Term Care Insurance
- What is the Optimal Age to Consider LTC Protection?
- Wanting Your Cake and Eating It, Too: Insurance Hybrids
- Care Costs How Much???
- Doozeys of Excuses: Failure to Plan
- When Can Someone Self-Insure for Long Term Care?
- FAQs About Coronavirus and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Why You Need Long Term Care Insurance. This is an interview by My Menopause Magazine with Meredith Pensack about Long Term Care Insurance.
- Planning for care: Bringing Long Term Care into the Financial Plan
- Wall Street Journal article: “The Odds on Needing Long Term Care”
- Self-Funding – Six Factors People Fail to Consider
- “92% of Older Americans are Making this Major Retirement Mistake” by the Motley Fool.
- “Don’t Fall for These 10 Long Term Care Insurance Myths” by FedSmith.com
- Your Guide to Long Term Care Planning. This is a special planning guide from Kiplinger’s.
- America’s Health Insurance Plans’ Guide to Long-Term Care Insurance.
Resources on Long Term Care
- Interactive Map of Cost of Care in the US. Use this map to determine the cost of long term care in your state.
- Essentials of Long Term Care Planning: “3 in 4 Need More”. This is a guide to long term care planning.
- Website on Long Term Care Information. This is the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website entitled LongTermCare.gov.
- AARP White paper about LTC.